Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Assignment 6: On Unit 2

I decided to read the newspaper account of the Bostson Massacre. My reaction was surprizing to what I read in this article. I learned to thank God for being born in this century. The main point was that The Boston Massacre was caused by a group of boys who threw snow balls at some soldiers. To be honest what a small caused for such a crual battle. Soldiers wouldn't respect and they would torture or try to harm habitants of a streeet not caring who they were. This makes me not be part of that time period it seems very difficult to survive. Wow, I am really surpized and happy because we won after all. Any parent would fight for there children, families, and future generations. I enjoyed reading this article and recommended for other people to read it.

1 comment:

carrie said...

Come up with a better title for your next post, ok? This reflection is a bit scattered. Try to organize your ideas into one or two main arguments. I'm glad you enjoyed reading the article.

Some errors. As is you earned 22/30 points.